Monday, October 23, 2006

Funniest Thing I Heard Today- Double Dose

1) "I don't know why I would have to get the brakes fixed. I mean, they're not making any noise, and it's not like I'll be doing a lot of stopping."
--my sister, while contemplating a 12-hour drive from FL to SC

2) This, from the girls at Go Fug Yourself:

..reminds me of the last few times I've been shopping, wandering through the racks trying in vain to figure out whether half of what's hanging there is meant to be a dress or a shirt. This happens a lot lately, and it's frustrating, because 90 percent of the time the answer is, "That's a shirt," and I have to put it down and walk away because it's too long to look flattering with jeans yet too short to be worn as a frock, for fear of wearing it in public and completely losing my mystery.

Get Fugly Here..

5 comments:

The Princess said...

GD you!!! I told you not to repeat that....LOL it makes me look blonder!!!LMAO

The Princess said...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/slamin2005/61ac1d19.jpg

The Princess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Princess said...

awwwwwwww never mind I had a cute pic...for the blonde moment... f@*k

o.r.p. said...

LOL I c&P'd the url above.. cute pic, and totally, totally you yesterday. ;)

--b