Wednesday, October 11, 2006

TMI

I can't seem to wake up this morning. I hate that feeling. It's like trying to work underwater. My head hurts and my eyes keep trying to close. Add to this the fact that my boss is off today and Chatty Cathy (not her real name) really gets cranked up when the boss isn't here.

Don't get me wrong.. I love her to pieces. She's precious. But she also doesn't read the person she's talking to. For instance, when I feel like I do today, I really don't want to know the intimate details of what happened last night. Seriously, my eyes are rolling back...

I wouldn't mind at all if it were just things like where they went or who they saw out, or whatever... but no. It's more like what they were doing when they stayed inside. If I ever talked about L like that he would die of embarrasment and then haunt me for the rest of my life.

Now I know that this blog is comprised of mostly personal information, and that it's really an indulgence on my part to write it at all.. but then people have a choice of either reading it or not. None of you, dear readers, are trapped in an office with Chatty Cathy in front of the only door. I'm not trying to be mean here, and I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings for the world.. but sometimes it's a bit much. Like a truckload too much.

So.. to change the subject (and brag on my own boyfriend for a minute).. L rocks! He got a free magazine subscription for the rewards on his credit card or something, and what does he get? I would expect ESPN sports or something, right? He got Horse Illustrated for me. : D And this morning the first words he said when he opened his eyes were to tell me I look pretty today.

Whether I do or not is debatable, but it is certainly nice to hear. : )

No comments: