Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Best Friday 13 Ever!

I rode Trigger for the first time!! He was so good! He was quiet and never once offered to give me any trouble. We rode for a little over an hour.. he learned to accept a rather bumbling little rider, and I learned to sit a trot Western style. My butt will never be the same. :)
He looks so handsome all tacked up! I'm so proud of him!
TO is taking him for his first trail ride Tuesday. I can't go because of work, etc, but one of his riders is going to ride Trigger.. and TO is looking for a good trail saddle for me. Pretty soon I will be in business.

I was like a little kid at Christmas. L was laughing at me and taking pictures so I could post them here.

This is Skipper, TO's stallion that he let me ride last week. He is quite a handsome boy, himself.

After riding, L and I went grocery shopping, then we went to Fall for Greenville with the guys from the band. We had a great time, but it was cold. :)

This morning I am feeling decidedly sore and lazy.. but I have to finish painting the bathroom and work on our Halloween costume. Speaking of Halloween.. L has completely blown his $50 Halloween budget, like I knew he would when he set that as the limit. He spent that much on candy.. then the inflatable grim reaper archway for the door, then the bag of assorted plaster bones for the flower beds, and the floating ghosties and the big wallscape for the garage door.. LOL the kids in the neighborhood are going to love our house.. Not only do we have all these creepy decorations, we also bought full size candy bars.

3 comments:

joe hall said...

Trigger is one GORGEOUS horse.

o.r.p. said...

Thanks.. I LOVE him. :)

The Princess said...

Wow,you look soooo happy, and as far as the halloween preps go.... We are coming to yall's house for the GOOD candy!!!