Saturday, October 21, 2006

Friday with Trigger..

I spent the day with TO again yesterday. I rode Trigger for another couple of hours, and if I thought he was good last week, well.. wow. Now he flexes his neck all the way around so that his nose touches my toe using only leg cues, and he stays there until i tell him to move.

He moves a lot smoother and is a lot calmer. TO says I might be able to canter him next week! And did I mention that he looks like a show horse now? Oh yeah! TO clipped all his shaggy whiskers off and trimmed out his ears and put shoes on his feet and everything. He looks fantastic!

We're hoping to plan a trail ride sometime soon, and I'm looking for a good saddle..

And every time I go out to see him, Trigger is a better horse. TO told me yesterday that I easily sell him for $3K right now.. but he'll never be for sale if I can help it. :)

No comments: