Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday List

Too much going on not to have a list...

1) Friday night oyster roast.. Lots of fun, too much to drink, delicious she-crab soup. We stayed out until 2 am and woke up with headaches. A2 put a handful of ice down the front of my shirt.. A2's dad informed me that he'd "like to run into me in the dark." Hm. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? C1 got in trouble for drinking too much in front of the other party guests.. he was wearing plastic vampire fangs at the time, and talking about marriage, for some reason. He wants to know when my Muffinhead is coming back to visit.

2) Saturday morning I went to the studio to work on some music with Fred the Martino.. it was fun, but it was hard to stay on task with my head pounding like it was.

3) L helped A2 and some other guys move the hot tub from the front yard to the back where it belongs. I met him there and we went to the Clemson-LA-Tech game. We left before it was over because it was obvious that LA was taking a beating. Saw some funny things at the game tho.. a kid sat next to me with an orange and purple hubcap necklace.. He had actually taken one of those spinning hubcaps, painted it, and wore it around his neck to the football games. Apparently according to him it is a very lucky hubcap.

4) The Saga continues with Mom.. Dr. C says after examining her that her hip does not look like Dr. E did what he said he was doing in the last surgery. Mom wants me to confront Dr. E, but I am not doing that without a copy of the records and some positive proof that it was botched. I don't doubt that such a thing could happen, but I am not going to go off half cocked based solely on what my mother has told me. She has a track record as the mother who cried wolf. Sorry, but it's true.

5) L and I have been working on house stuff.. the guest bathroom is stripped of wallpaper, and the sunroom is now painted green. it really looks good. Now we have to get the rest of the hosue ready for Thursday night's Seminole Game Watching Party. This will involve a lot of cleaning and a trip to Sam's...

No comments: