Monday, October 09, 2006

Scowl

Today is not my day. I say this for the following reasons:

1) My coworkers ate my entire stash of chocolate out of my desk drawer while I was off Friday. This is not a particularly big deal, but one piece today might have been nice.

2) L grilled Italian sausages last night. (Made me think of the filming of Hurricane..) They were far, far too spicy for my tastes, and that's saying something. I normally like spicy food. My stomach is still angry with me over the 3/4 of one sausage I did manage to eat.

3) I went to the bank today to try and deposit a check, only to find that it's Columbus Day and the bank is closed. I swear, this happens every time I try to go into the bank. If it's not Columbus Day, it's Presidents Day or Veterans Day or some other day on which I can't go inside the bank. By the time I realize this, it is too late to go work out and I don't feel like it anyway. I hate eating out alone, and there's no one to eat with me, so I went back to my office, stalked in, shut the door, and ate a Lean Cuisine for lunch.

4) My office is a mess, and my batteries are dying in my cat clock.. His eyes are drooping lazily and he says that it is now 6:25 (it's 1:10). He also said that two hours ago. I need to go fix him.

To counteract this really cranky mood I have going on (again), I believe I may take the laptop out in the courtyard to work on website updates.. that way no one can pester me or tell me every last miniscule frikkin detail of their personal life.

Lord, I hope I have never done that to anyone else. If so, I may be forced to commit hara-kari with my hi-lighter. :-
Tonight: Band practice!

1 comment:

joe hall said...

2) Man, I've torn the house up looking for a copy of Hurricane- I think my VHS copy left for FLA

3) They'll probably charge ya a "convenience fee" b/c they were closed :-)

4) A kitty cat clock? Love it.