Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Something More Interesting

Oh yeah, I forgot to blog this.. I have at last received my conditional acceptance into graduate school. I only have to take a year of prerequisite classes and the GRE before I can start taking the MS classes.

So yeah, it's gonna take a while. But I've got a while, so that works. You are officially reading the blog of an agricultural economics major. I can feel myself getting more boring already. ;-D

I just made brunswick stew, corn bread, and chocolate pudding... and then ate leftovers for dinner. :) The stew and bread are for an injured, homebound co-worker, the chocolate pudding is for later, and the leftovers were gooooood.

Ok, so this entry was only marginally more interesting than the last.. I promise to do better tomrrow.

No comments: