Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm Going to Do It.

You know that post for my sister that I said I wasn't going to post a while back.

Well screw that. I'm going to post it. I have been thinking about the service at NS Sunday.. how everyone is created on purpose, with a purpose, and for a purpose.. and how out of all of the people I know, the one person who is most out of touch with her purpose in life is my sister.

I have a lot of opinions about her life as I see it and how much better it could be if she could figure out how to live on purpose, with a purpose, and for a purpose. Hell, I could still use some help in that area.. I know I'm not any kind of Eighth Wonder, and my opinions are worth exactly what ya pay for 'em... but I can see my progress in the past 2-3 years in a way that I never would have thought was possible.

But then there's someone I know, with whom all things are possible.

I'm going to post it tonight.. and charge my phone. ;-)

No comments: