Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yesterday I went to a full-day band practice, which turned out to be quite an adventure. We practiced in CJ's warehouse, where on weekdays they grind and recycle scrap plastics. We had two huge trailers of sound equipment and we played all day until 5:30 or so. We sounded awesome..

During the rehearsal, a propane tank popped and started leaking into the warehouse, though. We had to drag it outside and by the end of it, we were all lightheaded and high. But at least nothing exploded.

I drug my wounded arm (thanks, Trigger) around like a dead weight most of the day, and consumed copious quantities of Advil. After rehearsal, I had to dress up as a cowgirl for the neighborhood Halloween party. It was quite entertaining, but I was tired and it was an early night.


L looks quite different with his mask on, doesn't he? He didn't wear it long.. because he couldn't drink his beer with it on. Not to mention that the line of vision is quite limited.

This morning I have been lazier than usual, and will probably continue to do so...Except that it's time for lunch and I will probably have to cook something... Hmm...

2 comments:

Life Inside the Champagne Bubble said...

I have heard about your nasty bruise. I have a horsey past myself. I hope you have speedy recovery! Maybe we can make cry baby bridge a group event. I spook easily! Trigger is beautiful, I think palominos are gorgeous.... Have a great Halloween.
Fran Frashley

o.r.p. said...

Hey thanks!
A spooky Crybaby Bridge outing sounds fun..

--b