Friday, October 27, 2006

Maybe Not (or why today was not good)


Hm. So.
My wonderful horse kicked the hell out of me today. So much for progress. I was unhooking a rein from his bit to move it over to the other side, and the next thing I know, he is in the air and coming down on me. I got a hoof in the right arm, which is now black and blue. Trigger got one of the great workouts of his life afterward, and I've spent the rest of the day trying to figure out why he doesn't like me.

As long as TO is present we have no problems. Heck, even the other day without TO present, he was fine. Then today... bang.

When I got home, there wasn't any dinner.. just leftovers that are 3 days old, and L with no comment on what he wanted. So my choices were pork, chicken, or pork. Did I mention that I really don't like pork? Yeah. Especially after a week of it. And what's thawing in the fridge for tomorrow? You guessed it-- pork!

Then, to add insult to injury to insult, I went to sleep tonight, only to have L wake me up apparently just to witness him promptly falling asleep on his back which means he is snoring at 110 decibels and now I can't go back to sleep because I'm now awake and the hoofprint on my arm is sore and I am angry.

*pant pant*

Wow. That was one hell of a run on sentence. Oh, and did I mention that the dog is pawing at the bedroom door? Yeah, that too.

No comments: