Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Random Weirdness

Band Practice didn't go so well last night. My friend Fred the drummer didn't show up, though we could see him in the window of the house, looking out. He just wouldn't come out and play with us for some reason.

I hope I don't have anything to do with whatever that reason may be, but I am afraid that I do.

I am tired and I don't feel like working today. Despite this, I have been quite productive thus far.

Tori Amos is really really strange. I was just listening to one of her live albums while working on a grant proposal and thought.. wow.. she has gotten weirder over the years. I prefer Vienna Teng to be quite honest.

I need to write some music. It's been too long.

1 comment:

joe hall said...

Oh boy, did I get a visual with "The Drummer in the Window." CD cover, maybe?