Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today I had Planned

I was going to take some pictures today of the house, various bits of domestic bliss, etc, but it didn't happen. I got sidetracked playing with the boyfriend's floor scrubbing apparatus, and ended up claening all the floors in the house. I don't mind cleaning so much when I don't have to do it all the time, and when you can see an obvious difference when you get finished. He mowed the grass and fed his roses, and we walked down the street to a yard sale that the neighbors were having.

We went to lunch and had huge burgers with french fries. Not exactly what I should be eating if I plan to lose weight, but then I haven't really exercised today either. We then went grocery shopping. I have the new O Magazine. It's usually pretty good. I like it much more than Cosmo or the other fashion magazines that are pretty much big glossy ads and articles that make your IQ plummet on contact. Either that or they make you feel more hopelessly fat than you ever could on your own.

We are heading out for a night of drinks and laughing with our friends... so maybe tomorrow's blog will be more interesting.

3 comments:

The Princess said...

hi, just heading out for some dinner... when I come back I'm going to update my blog and call you...Love you....

The Princess said...

hey by the way... is blog like BLARG? ha ha ha
I love you and will call you in the AM.

Nimba and Rubi said...

blarg loma