Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Starving, Stuffed

Today has been ruled by my stomach. I didn't feel like eating breakfast, but had some yogurt anyway after I got to work. Then I worked out at lunch, and didn't feel like eating lunch when I came back from the gym. I met L at Sam's to go shopping, and then came home and had a late dinner of steak, potatoes, and salad. At this point suddenly I am hungry, so I ate like a ravenous wolverine.

Which leads to me sitting now in front of my computer, feeling like an overstuffed ottoman: huge and lifeless.

I have lost 3 pounds though. Don't tell me it's just water weight. I am aware of that and I still don't want to hear it. 3 pounds is 3 pounds. No takebacks.

L goes off on a business trip tomorrow. I will miss him dreadfully, of course, but I have lots to do while he is gone. Priority number one is building a habitat for the monster so that he is no longer in the office. He has wreaked far too much havoc there as it is. He is being relegated to his own habitat in the garage. I also have cleaning to do, and a party here on Saturday night.. it's Girls' Night.. chick flicks, a few bottles of wine, and some snack food, and we are set!

Saturday morning I hope to go trail riding on Gracie again. This time I will try to stay on the horse. My bum is still a little sore from last time!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

please be careful this time!!!! hang on for dear life!!!