Friday, August 12, 2005

Hilarity Rules

Trying to think of a good statement with which to start a blog entry is more difficult than you might think. I could just randomly start typing, but then I would.. oh wait. That's what I just did. And now this blog entry is started so this whole paragraph is moot.

Let me start over.

So tonight we went to Joe's Crab Shack, where I ate some good coconut shrimp and some not-so-good crab legs. Seriously, the crab legs were disappointingly dry and brittle. But the shrimp were good.

We went to the movies and saw "Wedding Crashers" which was absolutely laugh-out-loud hilarious. Definitely a fun movie. Then home, to check email, blog, what have you. We sit in his office, on our respective computers, clicking away.. usually for a few minutes or so. I wanted to send him an IM from across the room, but he isn't logged in. Oh well.. I guess instead of the kissyface smiley, I will have to leave my chair and go kiss the top of his head. It's more fun that way anyhow. Damn he's cute.. Now I'm distracted from my blogging....

No comments: