Friday, August 26, 2005

How Long Before Today is Over?

I have had a rough week. That's all there is to it. Last night was the first time I have slept well since the middle of last week, and even last night I didn't get to bed soon enough and I had to get out of bed well before I was ready.

My coffee was exceptionally good this morning, however. Too bad I drank it all and now I'm at work where there is no coffee at the moment.

Last night we went to L's FSU Club meeting. It was held in a very old, very pink house. There were tons of shrimp and crab legs and red wine, and needless to say I ate quite a bit. This morning I am starving, though, and definitely ready for a nap.

1 comment:

The Princess said...

that's the good thing about tomarrows they always come and you get to start over fresh!!!!! Love ya!!!