Thursday, August 18, 2005

Here's Hoping

I spent $111 on my cat today. I bought all of the materials to build his little habitat thing, and got started marking all of the wood and stapling the carpet to the shelf pieces. Never fear, I will post pictures.

But I'm afraid this isn't going to be one of my more interesting blog entries, because I am tired. My boyfriend has gone to Tally for the week on business, and I am holding down the fort with my evil cat and his two doggies, who are extremely confused as to where their dad has gone off to. They keep looking at me as if to say, "I know you're hiding him somewhere. What gives?"

Denver, the one in the picture I posted earlier, keeps jumping up and down with his front paws, a big doggy smile on his face. I can't figure out what is making him so excited or happy, but I already fed him.

*sigh*

But L is gone. For a whole week!! And I didn't even have time to jump his bones this morning. I sincerely wish I had. The fact that he doesn't talk to me is a little frustrating, but he does open up if you give him enough hell about it. And when I came home today, he had left out some salmon to thaw for me, for dinner.

I am aware that some women would not consider that a big deal. Some may even view it as personal commentary, I don't know. But to me, it's very sweet that he thinks of me, that even though he is on his way out of town and has to load his stuff and make sure he doesn't forget anything important (like his dress clothes, which he has done before, he tells me), he still thinks about me needing dinner. Need I tell you how much of an improvement that is from my marriage? Didn't think so.

In other news, I went to the doc today. No diganosis yet.. but when I get one I'll be sure and blog it. Stay tuned over the next few days for the great kittyland construction project.

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Hey ur cat Land sounds awesome.. i wish i could build me a home that would fit in my room.. lol any way yeah.. "spence" is awesome.. ive known him since 7th grade when we met in science class.. but no he goes 2 sum priviate school so i havnt talkd 2 him since the end of last school. yr. anywayz i lovvvvvvve u and mis u!. x0x0x0x0x0x00x wat u goin 2 the docotrs for??

The Princess said...

hey sis, can't wait to see the pics of the cat house...Wish we could come n hang out for a week with you. n u not have to work... i know i've been slacking in the blogging dept so i'll catch up today.