Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Night at Our House

It's Friday night, and I am about to cook dinner.. Spaghetti and red wine and garlic bread and salad. Yum-O. And AC is coming over, then we are going downtown. Before that, though, here are some pics..

Ok, here is a better pic of me in the dress I bought for the engagement pics. What do you think? Does this dress look cute enough for engagement pics?
I went to the Won't today and found these ADORABLE baby things. They are brand new and so so so cute! I don't think I can sell them. I am keeping them for my future children. I know, I am a schmuck. But I love them. Especially the one with the squirrels...
I also found this cool vintage gold clutch purse. I also found a pair of Lucky Jeans capris and assorted stuff from A&F, Express, etc.
So, this evening I am feeling a little looloo, and L is...
..feeding treats to the doggies. The house is clean, the pets are fed, and Life is Good..

5 comments:

joe hall said...

B, I never noticed, but you have blue eyes. Then I saw the dog has white eyes. What's going on over there, anyhay?

The Princess said...

these pics are great... I really like the dress, it looks really good on you. That squirrel outfit is adorable, and u know I love piglet!!! Hope u guys had a good time tonight, call me in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your finds at the BW!!What is the story behind calling it BadWon't? I call Goodwill the GW Boutique.
The dress looks great on you and the gold vintage purse is to die for.
-F

The Princess said...

LOL, you can tell her of our lunacy and how we flip things around in code... Yes there are quite a few....

Anonymous said...

Dang it ... if I could clone you .... I 'd make a 1000 copies and wouldn't share a one ..... dang ....

Neil D.