Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It BETTER Give Me Wings..

I spent my workout time this morning back in bed. Yep, I reset my clock and went back to sleep. I learned something.. 30 minutes of extra sleep doesn't really help that much. :-( I don't feel nearly as "awake" as I would if I had gotten up and done the workout. Something about running 2-3 miles at 5:30 am does at least get your eyes open..

I have a budget class to teach this morning, and I feel much more like sleeping than trying to get a bunch of bored people excited about writing grant budgets. Bring on the Red Bull, I guess.

This afternoon I am going to see Trigger. Maybe I can get my exercise then. In other news, I found the saddle I want ($500 new) on Ebay for $127. But I am waiting for the auction to be closer to the end before I put in a bid, so that no one has time to outbid me. If I can get that saddle for under $200, then I will actually make a profit on my old saddle (the one that doesn't fit Trigger's back anymore!)

Later: Trigger's latest adventures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that everyone was having an "I don't feel like it" sort of day...

The Princess said...

Where are you?? Post ...I'm trying to wake up.. gotta go buy some coffee...