Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm SO Tired..

Yesterday: CJ couldn't make lunch after all. I think he is going to come today. I worked straight through lunch yesterday and left a little early to compensate. I dropped some stuff off at the post office and went home, where I cooked stir fry with shrimp and onions and zucchini and fried rice for dinner. It was pretty tasty, especially with the shrimp sauce I made.

I then went to bed and stayed there. This morning was the first time I have ever not heard my extremely loud alarm clock go off. I have the clock in the bathroom so that I have to get up to shut it off. L had to wake up and tell me my clock was going off.

Needless to say I am not feeling all that great today. I am actually pretty much exhausted, despite the fact that I basically went to bed at 8:30 last night. And I have a 1-degree fever according to our thermometer.

Still, I'm at work, because I have deadlines to meet and unfortunately you can't schedule time to get sick. I'm going to try and go see Trigger this afternoon. Even if I don't feel like riding (god forbid!) I need to go see him and brush him a little. Maybe feed him some carrots or something.. Maybe I will feel like riding at least for a few minutes this afternoon...

2 comments:

joe hall said...

B, Been feeling the same way & I'm purty sure it's a low-grade virus we picked up in G-ville :-)

The Princess said...

sickness suxs... Hate that "dragon ass feeling" or is that "Draggin' ass" LOL guess it depends on the kinda sickness...LMAO
Feel Better.