Thursday, June 07, 2007

Busiest Woman on the Planet

That would be me. BWotP.
Today I have:

1) Talked to my mother after surgery yesterday. She does still have MRSA, all the way to the bone in her affected leg. They are going to have to go to the OR again on Monday. Yukes! (That's yikes! and yuck! all rolled into one!) Here's hoping they can find some way to get rid of the MRSA.. she is not going to do well if it hangs around forever.

2) Submitted innumerable grant proposals and reviewed a budget that was obviously thought up by Satan himself, with the help of a few thousand minions and assorted demons. My GOD that was the worst attempt I have ever witnessed!

3) Taught a grant procedure class for 4 faculty members.

4) Attended a Bible Study during lunch on the second floor.

When I leave the office I will:

1) Go see Trigger

2) Then go home and cook mashed potatoes and gravy for L. He is cooking the roast. :-D

3) Crash.

Tomorrow: Can I find anywhere to get my nails done before the wedding on Saturday? I have to sing, in front of people. I can't have ugly nails!
Also, Bad Won't!

I have to learn this by Saturday Playlist:
Feels Like Home by Clementine somebody or other

4 comments:

The Princess said...

yeah, i'd say ur busy... so what kind of songs are u singing at this wedding? who are the ppl getting married... and what do you have planned for your bday so far?

Anonymous said...

B,
When I get my nails done (which isn't all the time since i am now keeping to a budget) I go to Star Nails accross from the mall in Anderson. They are family owned, super nice and very clean. If you can get away in the morning (I know youre probably at work then) they are usually slow in the mornings. If you can't go till after work I think they close around 8....Good Luck!
F

Anonymous said...

Could also read ....

bustiest woman on the planet.....


j/k

:0

o.r.p. said...

LOL Nope.. I know someone else who has that title sewn up... ;-)
--b