Thursday, June 21, 2007

Random Blah

This is how I feel today:
This calls for a random list:

1) Ever notice how some days everything makes you mad?
2) Ever notice how some people are always mad, no matter what day it is? They could have just won the lottery and gotten engaged to George Clooney, and they'd still be mad at something.
3) The world is a dull, gray place without coffee. Just sayin.
4) I would like a nap. Instead I have a pile of paperwork and another call to return (from the same person who has already called me 215 times today).
5) L broke the Internet. Then he fixed it.
6) I have no idea what's for dinner tonight, but I do know that on Saturday night, we are going to see Harry Connick Jr.

The Trigger Update:
Yesterday, Trigger was a Very Bad, Stubborn Horse. I think he may be part mule, actually. He got out on the trail ok, but then planted his hooves and refused to move. I urged him. I nudged him. I clucked to him and yelled at him . I kicked him in the side. I even spanked him! No dice. He wasn't moving. I ended up getting off and leading him (read, dragging him) for about half a mile before he decided that it was easier to just do what I wanted him to do, which was GO down the trail in the direction and at the speed I asked him to. The end of the ride was great. The beginning, not so much.

I think he was just hot and didn't feel like braving the deer flies for a short afternoon trail ride.. but he ended up doing it anyway.

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Hey missy, I'm not always mad... =)) JP I know you weren't talkin' about me...were you?? heheheheh
So I feel better now, I got some crap done and I bought coffee and coffee filters... so all's set for tomarrow... yes Mama did say there will be days like this... Did I say that right? wasn't there a song like that? Love you and I promise not to be in Bad mood for the rest of the weekend!! Heyyyyy