Monday, June 18, 2007

My Next 30 Years..

Here are some highlights from my Birthday Party at Rick Erwin's on the west end..

The chocolate cake was great, but not as great as the steak was!
Here's L, sitting across from me so I could talk to everybody..
And here's me and CJ. He had a sunburn, and the drinks didn't help. :-)
And of course, me and PR. My arms aren't long enough to do perfect moose-ears, but I tried.
But always remember, people.. no matter whose birthday it is, NO ONE comes between PR and his steak. No. One.

5 comments:

The Princess said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday celebration!! Great pics by the way. You are a lucky girl!! I love u and am glad ur AC works now..;)) Talk to you in a bit. Also I am gonna post soon so check it when you get home from BP.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!! I love the moose ears pic with Papa! Looks like it was a good time.
F

joe hall said...

Yaaa, I needed a reminder to get my Distemper booster ... and nothing works like a visual! :-)

Hey Happy Birthday again - I had a great time. You and L are terrific, and ya'll have nice friends, too.

o.r.p. said...

Awwwww! Yall are sweet. :-D
--b