Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I've Already Got a Headache

Wow, yesterday was busy. I left the house at 6:25 am and got back at 11:45 pm, after band practice and an emergency dinner (HOT buffalo chicken tenders and undercooked fries, courtesy of the pub.. but I was starving so who cares?).

Today looks like it's shaping up to be just as busy, even though I will definitely get home earlier today. My head is already pounding though, and I may need an Aleve and a Red Bull before I even attempt to wade into the haystack that is my desk today.

Better get to it.
Later: CJ is coming to lunch

2 comments:

The Princess said...

wow, i wondered why I didn't here back from you last night. I have some news to tell you that's good, will know more after 10:00am, will write or call you in a bit. Love ya... where are ya'll going to lunch... the lazy goat??? LOL

joe hall said...

Red Bull ... The Breakfast of Champions?

:-)