Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today is my birthday, and the new layout is a gift to you.. because I just know you were getting tired of the same old green template.

So, for my birthday, a list:
Why I am the Luckiest 30-Year-Old There Is:

1. I got THE BEST birthday song EVER today. It had harmony! It had Beat-Boxing! It had Jehovah's Witness rhymes! Totally Rocked!

2. I got 4 birthday cards before noon, and free lunch at Mellow Mushroom! Yummm!

3. I have the best future husband on the face of the earth.

4. L made my absolute favorite meal (besides steak, which he taking me out for on Sataurday).. his lasagna! We had fresh lasagna, salad, and red wine on our new dining room table, complete with candles and kisses.

5. He got me two cards.. one from him, and one signed by all of the pets (16 paws, two thumbs, and 4 hooves up!)

6. He also got me the new bra I wanted from Victoria's Secret.. and

7. The BEST>>>

I knew it would be spectacular when I saw that the box said Blue Nile.. but .. wow. Real pearls with tiny silver spacer beads.. I absolutely adore it and will wear it forever. It really looks great with my new nails too.. :-D

So yeah, this might be the best birthday on record, and I still haven't gotten my other b-day presents yet!

5 comments:

joe hall said...

Hey B/ORP, Happy Birfday!

Is it really possible I already done known ya half yore entire life?!

B we've never argued or fought not one time in 1.5 decades, incredible & you rock, you've got a voice that could melt an iceberg's heart and ... YOU kept insisting till I went just one time so I OWE YOU ONE ETERNITY.

Wow. Look where we've been in just 15 short years. Love you man.

=pr

ps. I think L is ok.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I, too, have the best future husband in the world, so I guess they're tied!

Anonymous said...

I think that L's lasagna is second to none... OH and your hands and my mom's are very much alike with your nails! :] cute fingers. i like the wrinkles around the knucks. its cute. Anyway I am Glad that you liked our song! :] x0x0x MuffinHead

The Princess said...

Man I just wrote a LONG post and it got erased!!!
Your new braclet is BEAUTIFUL!!! L is an excellent gift buyer!!It looks so nice with your nails also...
I can't wait till you get my gift and cards too, I tried to get them there on time this year... but they will arrive within the week.... I love you ...XOXOXO

o.r.p. said...

Arlecchina.. I think it's the "future husband" part that helps make them so awesome.. What do you think? ;-)
--b