Sunday, June 10, 2007

7 am Sunday...

Oh, Nellie. Did I have too much to drink last night or what? Sheesh! And it's already so hot in our house at 7 am that I can't sleep, so I am slurping coffee and contemplating a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast and trying to ensure that I didn't make an ass of myself last night.

I was so nervous about singing the first dance song at the wedding that I bolted my first glass of wine, and so it went for the rest of the night. It was a beautiful wedding and it was loads of fun, as you can see.

I evidently got over my nerves by the end of the night, though, because I ended up singing harmony with the band. Yes, it's true.. I was that girl who takes over the microphone at this wedding. Oy.
So later today I will be riding, unless it is so hot that we all can't move. It may be.. it was 102 degrees yesterday!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

102??? It' not even that hot here yet!!!! WOW, is there a breeze?? S and I are headed to the pool for a little while so I'll write more later... Do me a fav and take pic of what Royal Albert stuf u have , If you have it out, If you have it in that cabinet, then snap a few shots for me. Love you birthday soon to be girl... ;)))