Sunday, July 22, 2007

Update, at long last..

I know, I have been horribly remiss about the blog lately.. But I have been so busy, as you are about to see...

Duckie is recovering well from his multiple surgeries. I had to take him back to the vet on Saturday because his paws were hurting. They gave him some pain meds and then he felt better.
On Friday on the way back from Atlanta, I stopped at the outlet mall and bought these awesome new shoes at Nine West! I also bought a new wallet, and a bunch of excellent stuff from Bath & Body Works...
On Saturday I found this excellent hat at the BW.. L won't wear it... he thinks it's dorky. But I will. :-)
On Saturday night I finally got to meet Fran! PR and Fran and L and I went out for dinner at the famous Galley Restaurant, where we ate way too much!
Here's Fran with her birthday cake. :-) She is quite lovely and graceful and tall, rather model-like to tell the truth. I enjoyed meeting her.

Today I went for a ride with Trigger, N and Willow, and An and Tardy. It was great.. Trigger behaved himself like a true gentleman, even though one of the mares was flirting with him shamelessly.

And now I am eating mint chocolate frozen yogurt, even though it is 10pm and eating sweets so late at night is actually against my personal religion.. but I will work it off tomorrow, I am sure.

2 comments:

The Princess said...

WOW IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN A NUSY GIRL LATLEY, NICE SHOES GREAT HAT AND AWESOME PICS WITH THE FRIENDS!!! LOVE YA AND CALL ME SOON.

The Princess said...

i meant to say busy.... lol