Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Ginormous Horse

Ok, either Trigger is going through another growth spurt and is just getting taller, or he is losing weight. I think he is growing. He is looking a little skinnier and more awkward right now, and his withers seem higher than they did just weeks ago. Hopefully this will be the last one he goes through.. I think he is plenty big enough.

I went to see him yesterday, but about the time I got him all saddled up and out in the ring, it started a torrential downpour, so we had to retreat to the barn. And then by the time I had gotten him all undressed again, the rain stopped! I just put him back in the pasture and decided to try again Friday morning.

MMaw liked his boots, but the Western shirt I found was too big. I don't know anyone who can wear an XXL, so I guess I will just have to list it on Ebay!

Later: Work and What Else? Who Knows??

1 comment:

joe hall said...

He musta seen the movie ... and now he's "Trigger the Transformer"

Eeeeh ....