Saturday, July 07, 2007

777 List...

1) Check the wedding blog.. I have pics of me in the dress up at long last!

2) LOOK what L got!!! I can't wait to try it out...



Leave it to my L to get an industrial strength, restaurant style belgian waffle maker.. so we can have my favorite breakfast at home. :-D

3) I got approved for a new credit card, at last. That means no more using Dad's, starting next month! AND it's only a 9.99% interest rate, which is less than what I paid before numbnuts ruined my credit..! How cool is that? (Note to the Joe Sangl types.. it's only for business trips and emergencies! :-) )

4) L's mom and I went shopping today.. we bought her a FABULOUS dress for the wedding. It's a deep wine color with some shimmer to it, and beading around the neck and cuffs of the jacket. It looks lovely on her, and we got shoes dyed to match. She is not happy about how much we spent, but I told her that her son only gets married once, and we put her dress in the budget, knowing that otherwise she wouldn't buy herself anything new. :-)

5) We also went to the Won't and I found some FANTASTIC stuff.. I will have to take pics and post them later for my fellow BW addicts..

Later: thunderstorm warnings and burgers on the grill...

3 comments:

The Princess said...

if it weren't suucchhh a long drive... I'd come for breakfast...

joe hall said...

B, I'd drive over to your house for a waffle 'cept I could never find my way there. But at least now I know what to get ya for a wedding present ... new scissors!

:-)

Let's talk soon & git caught up, mahsista.

Anonymous said...

I pay cash for all of my business trips and emergencies ... :)