Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day One

Well hello nice people.. as Mr Maynard the furniture store guy would say..

I went to the doctor yesterday about my obvious AOR (snicker). He gave me Adderall XR (which was hideously expensive!) and counseled me on birth control, of all things. At 30 years old, I thought I had a pretty good handle on that, considering I don't have any children and I haven't caught anything, but ok whatever. :-D I love my doctor.. He is really cool.

Anyway, this is my first day on Adderall and I feel kind of like a hyperfocused space alien from the planet Fast Forward. In short, I feel like about 6 million bucks right now. We'll see how I feel at the end of the day..

But I think it might help me. I took it at 5:30 this morning, and by 6:10 I was ready for work, after a shower and a workout and packing lunch and making coffee for L. :-) I've been at work for 35 minutes and have already answered all my email, scheduled my day, talked to my boss, and written this blog entry, so .. hey, that's sometimes more than I get done in a whole day!

Also: Band practice was great last night.
L almost knocked me out with his cast the night before last, in his sleep.
Duckie has decided that he does not like to swim.
I miss Trigger!! I am going to see him tomorrow.
NP: I am the greeting card queen!

Finally, Later: Another Adderall Update?

1 comment:

The Princess said...

yes I can see the effects already.. hence ur short but sweeet wrap up of the events there at the end of your post. I think it will help u it did me and I do get alot more done without screaming...LOL Well sometimes I still scream just so I'm not out of practice... heheheahhaha
Also I must tell u about the rediculous call from Boliva last night... another hehehehahahaha