Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Want This Car...

We had a great band practice last night. We are very close to having a full set of really great music, and it looks like we'll be right on target for our fall debut, barring any unforeseen disasters.

I think I'm getting a cold or something. I hate being congested. It makes singing particularly difficult, especially when the guys ask for a sustained high note that would tax the limits of my talent and ability on a good day. But we did it, and believe it or not, it sounded good.

I've been looking at cars lately because I think my little automobile may truly be on its last legs by this time next year. And L's car will be paid off then, so I will be able to get this:
It's my Mazda, only bigger, better, faster, and more. I could fit a suitcase in the trunk! And more than one person could ride with me! Yeehaw!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute car...i need some feed backk feeeling low.. read blog.

The Princess said...

love the car... you love smallish cars!!

Junior Perrera said...

What's the particular model of this car and do you have it by now? If your car's been with you for quite a long time now (maybe between 8 to 10 years, or even 5 will do) then a change to a new one should be in order.