Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Auntie Em! Auntie Em!

I am sitting here at my desk listening to two sets of storm sirens go off.. One is the tornado siren, the other is the severe storm siren. I don't know what's actually going on except that the sky is dark and it's raining buckets and the lightning is making the lights flicker a little bit.

Yikes.

I hope Trigger has sense enough to stay with the other horses and away from tall trees. He probably does.

I got my new credit card today. I don't think the service person I spoke with to activate the card spoke a lick of English. He was reading from a script, and when I asked him a question, he would read the whole paragraph over again. Aggh! It was a real pain.

Also checked my credit score. It's way up from what it was 6 months ago, so I must be doing something right.

In other news, L went to the doc today and had his cast removed, but only after he solemnly promised the doc that he would wear the brace/splint at all times, except in the shower. We'll see if he actually does so. ;-)

No comments: