Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

It's 7:17 on my day off, and I am here on the Internet. What does that tell you?

I don't know what it tells me either, other than that I have to take the cat to the vet in a few minutes, and that I am going to see Trigger. I'm going to ride for a while and then leave a check for the farrier tomorrow, since I won't be able to go to the barn to watch him get new shoes like I usually do.

Another Adderall observation: I tend to forget who I have already told about things that happen, so consequently I end up starting the same story to the same person over again. But maybe I did this before and am just now noticing when their eyes glaze over. LOL I also sleep really really well. When the medicine wears off, I'm done. I also feel much better when I do get out of bed in the mornings, even before taking the medicine.

So anyway.. I will post pics later (a wedding flower, and possibly Trigger).
Later: It's Friday the 13th. Maybe there will be a special Friday 13 update or something? :-D
Hmm, I think L wants his computer back... ;-)

2 comments:

The Princess said...

Yeah, Friday... I'm glad the meds are working well for u, They do 4 me. I am excited bout my little date this evening!!! Woot woot, Hey I didn't realize that cute boy on Wesley's myspace was Michael P. Wow, He's like don't you remember me? and I was like yeah but you look way Different!!! He looks like his dad and a little like his mom but super cute. Wesley, poor thing! (JOB) W is cute 2
;))

Francake said...

Ohh I am so envious of your addreall presciption...as I always say A is for Adderall (meaning grades). I hate the unfocused can't concentrate looooonng days at my desk
Have a great weekend!
f