Monday, July 16, 2007

Last Minute List

I'm in a hurry, so I am going to post a list of the first things that pop into my head as I go. Ok, Ready??

1. Duckie is a super cat. He is not fazed my multiple surgeries or the loss of either his nuts or his claws. Super. Cat. I'm telling you.

2. How do you kill time if you don't have a computer and you don't feel like shopping?

3. Why are some people so darned persistent about things (such as stalking someone who doesn't want to talk to them for 10 years), when others can completely forget their "best friends" ever existed in a matter of days?

4. L needs to get that cast off his arm. As in NOW. We are both sick of it.

5. I can't believe Paris Hilton said she reads the Bible. Totally cracks me up. Can she read at all? Seriously...

Later: Band Practice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2: Reading, Sudoku, crosswords, drawing, sewing, TV, cooking, playing with the cats, taking pictures of interesting shapes, take a walk/ jog/ swim, inventory DVDs or CDs, alphabetize books (yes, I am that anal-retentive), pray, meditate

joe hall said...

So-and-so needs what Duckie got.

Just sayin'.

o.r.p. said...

As Always, Arlecchina rocks. :-D
--b