Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Ah Weel Tell Yew Ah Secund Tiiiihm..."

That went well, don't you think?

I came home from work yesterday and continued my extreme productivity (laundry, sheets, towels, dishes, yoga, and ebay, all done before 9 pm!) while L went to an FSU club meeting. Besides the extreme productivity, I have a few observations about Me on Meds:

1) I am not hungry. Not at all. I ate some mac & cheese last night for dinner.. and not even as much as I normally eat as a side with something else. I just didn't want anything.

2) I actually felt motivated, which almost never happens!

3) I severely cut my caffeine intake yesterday. Yes, you do still get caffeine withdrawal headaches when you're on another stimulant! Yikes! But this morning, I still don't want coffee, though I am going to drink half my normal amount just to avoid the screaming headache that set in yesterday about 4 pm. Of course, I also taught 2 classes yesterday and that could have contributed to the headache too..)

4) I would be interested to see the effect this medication is supposed to have on the sex drive. It seems to me that it could have the opposite effect of an antidepressant. (Prozac made me say, "sex?? ick!"). If this is true, poor, poor L and his cast. ;-)

5) I have noticed that I can get ready to leave the house in the morning with like a half hour to spare! I'm not dragging, not half-thrown-together or anything. I have my hair and makeup done, I'm dressed, all my stuff is in the car, and I've written this blog, and it's just now 6:22 am. Normally I am struggling to get out the door by 6:30, with either my hair or my makeup done (never both!) and sometimes just throwing on jeans and a t-shirt!

Hmm.. methinks I am onto something here.
Later: Trigger!
And: I give MMaw his boots I found at the BW (they were too big for L!)

2 comments:

joe hall said...

Aw gee I'm sorry for bad puns but I can't resist & gotta say this:

Sounds like you've been a busy B!

The Princess said...

woot woot!!