Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Half-Sick List

So you won't be bored while I am still to busy to really blog.. a list: (I knew you wanted one. I just knew)

1) 7-year-old boys are remarkably strong creatures. A co-worker's son gave me a bear hug today and almost severed my torso. He's adorable though, so I am glad that I did not, in fact, break in half and traumatize him. ;-)

2) I am remarkably productive these days, but not much of a writer. Anyone noticed?

3) Although the idea of a novel has been doing a lively jig on my brain for quite some time. My heroine is practically assaulting me, she wants people to pay attention to her so bad. So far she has stayed locked up in my brain, but one of these days she is going to bust out in all of her conservative-wanna-be (but redneck underneath) glory. Just wait. One of these days...

4) I hate being sick. I hate feeling "off." I hate congestion and stuffy noses and sore throats. I hate even more being tired and wasting a whole day sleeping on the couch, like I did yesterday. Not to mention missing my mid-week ride with Trigger! Arg!

Later: L's club? Maybe baseball? Who knows?!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

can't wit to read that book!!!! I'm gonna post some excellent pic of a vintage dress I found yesterday... Think that maybe your caricature would wear something like this?? Let me know!!! Love ya Feel Better!!