Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Few Fabulous BW Finds..

Here are a few things from my latest treasure hunting excursion..

This dress is super-conservative in the front, and va-voom in the back..
This is for my mom. Still has tags on it, and it's right up her alley..
This is the find of the year, I think. Vintage 1959, and incredible!! It's in almost mint condition...
These are just cute little girls' tap shoes.. I used to have some like this.
This is a Coach wallet I found..

I also got a great t-shirt, some scarves, and a bunch of other stuff that still has tags on it! I love thrift store shopping!

3 comments:

The Princess said...

sweet, good shoping ma!!!!

joe hall said...

"Va-voom in the back" ?! Va-voom?

Exactly what is this Va-voom of which you speak? :-)

Ha ha, Va-voom! That's funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

You'd love this community: http://community.livejournal.com/thrifthorror/