Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Never Ending Soap Opera

Well with a title like that, you already know what this is going to be about.

Mom has a blood clot in her arm, which is very dangerous this soon after surgery. She is on every blood thinner in the book and is not being allowed to do her therapy until they get it under control. She also is trying to tell me that the last day she will be in the hospital will be the 17th. The social worker told her that's when her Medicare runs out. I tried to explain to her that this doesn't mean that's when the doctors will release her.

She doesn't listen to me. Anyway I called Dr. E's office and left a message. He doesn't know about the blood clot either according to Mom. Hmmm.. maybe I should send him a quick email...

More later. About something besides my mother, I promise.

No comments: