Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Hate Being Sick

It's 8:51. P.M. I just woke up from a long nap. I have about as much energy as a soaking wet towel right now. I actually went to the doctor today, and he doesn't know what's wrong with me. He took some blood, so we'll see what the lab has to say on Monday. He also gave me some medicine for acid reflux to try and see if that improves the situation any.

I still have to come up with a good date night plan, and I have to feed the horses this weekend because the A's are out of town. I also have to go to the dentist tomorrow morning for the filling, so it looks like I will be playing it by ear tomorrow. Papa Ridgeback, if you are reading this, I will give you a call about lunch. If I feel up to it after the dentist, we'll go eat. If not, we'll reschedule. I may not be very good company.. it just depends on how I feel after going back to bed in just a few minutes.

Meanwhile, L is eating popcorn on the couch, watching a movie or something. He didn't cook dinner tonight because I don't feel like eating... so I feel kind of bad. But then I already felt bad anyway, so I guess it's par for the course.

The air conditioning guy came by today and told us that we need a new compressor. He has to order it, so we are without AC until the part comes in and the guy decides to come back and put it in. Unless the weather changes, I see a lot of sitting naked in front of the fan in our future. So make sure you knock before you come in the house. ;)

No comments: