Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Things I'm Going to Do this Weekend

1. Meet with someone about taking over the neighborhood newsletter.

2. Play Bunko

3. Go to the Amazing 99-Cent Goodwill Extravaganza

4. Trigger is going to get new shoes and have his toes trimmed..

5. Artisphere is this weekend at Falls Park. We are definitely going to make and appearance there. That's always a fun afternoon or evening. Maybe we'll even do dinner downtown on Saturday night! :-)

6. Clean up my craft room. It is such a mess that I have no hope of finishing any of the million projects I have going right now.. I need to get with it.

7. Ship a bunch of pots and pans to mah seestor. She needs something to cook in besides her Wal-Mart Special.

Later: the Trigger Update

1 comment:

Francake said...

B,
Who is Trigg's farrier? I used to date one, like a million years ago...okay more like four but it feels like another lifetime.
F