Friday, April 06, 2007

Leaving Las Vegas

I am blogging from the hotel gift shop now, as I get ready to leave Las Vegas. It's been a good trip despite A's not showing up.. So, because I have to get off of here pretty quick, a List:

1. Wow, I am still stunned by the fact that A didn't show and didn't call or anything. After all the things L and I have done for her and A2, and as long as we have been friends, I can't believe she would be SO RUDE. Look for an update soon on the wedding blog to discuss the state of my wedding party now that they will NOT be included.

2. I met some cool girls in the class over the last few days and we went out Wednesday night and had SO much fun! We took the pole dancing class at the Aladdin and then went karaoke singing.. I sang the first song and then the guy running it made me keep singing. We packed the bar and felt like rock stars. :-)

3. I miss L! I am SO glad I will see him tonight!

4. We are getting a new cat when I get home. We have decided that Monster needs a friend to play with, and since we discovered that everyone else in the neighborhood has more than the 3-pet limit, we decided to do it.

SO.. Now I am off to get my luggage and check out of the hotel.
Tomorrow: Back home and back to business...

No comments: