Sunday, April 01, 2007

Lovin Las Vegas

I made it to Vegas last night. L reports that this is what I am missing at home: This little guy has figured out that MonsterHead can't reach him through the window.. so he eats in relative peace, and Monster goes nuts.

Meanwhile, I am in my awesome suite in Vegas.

Last night I ordered room service and then went to sleep. (It's hard to get any pics with people in em when you're by yourself.. but here I am). I finally did hear from A, who has not shown up yet.. I got a cryptic email this morning saying that her phone was broken and that she had missed her flight. I don't think I will be seeing her this week, unfortunately. I hope so, but I totally doubt it. This does not bode well.
Anyway, here are Elvis and Priscilla, the resident swans at my hotel. They're pretty neat. They swim around their little pool with some of the biggest Koi I've ever seen.
I snapped this big girl chewing on a rawhide bone at the MGM Grand. There are three lionesses in this giant glass habitat thing with a waterfall. Way cool.

I think I am going to go to the hotel's free happy hour tonight, then out to dinner somewhere.. free shuttles run until 10:30, so yeah.. fun stuff even if it is, as Celine would say, "All By My Self.."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegas can be all sorts of fun, even by yourself. Spamalot should be opening by now?

The Princess said...

wish i could afford a ticket!! we could have LOTS OF FUN...

The Princess said...

your hair looks great the color is beautiful....