Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Of Theft and Taxes

I am posting tonight from L's computer, which I used to help a friend do her taxes. It was probably the most complicated tax return I have ever seen, but we "got 'er done" and they are getting a refund. So it's all good.

The theft part of the title is about me thinking I would lift a picture from L's computer to post here. I was thinking that he had pictures that I don't have, but I was mistaken. I forgot that he bought a new computer this year, so I have copies of all of the pictures on here already. I was hoping to find a picture of a slightly younger and lighter L on a mountaintop in Germany.. but no such luck.

So, instead I will post another list. (Yes, I have grown rawthuh fond of lists of late.) This is a list of Things I love, love, lurve right now:

1. L, of course. Absence and all that. And he is so sweet. I am loving his latest purchase.. the Rachael Ray cookware is awesome! L is even awesome-er.

2. My mom. She really drives me insane sometimes, but she is almost comically tragic. Or tragically comic. Anyway I love her.

3. Trigger. Need I say more?

4. I have really been in the mood for ice cream lately. Yumm. And cheesecake. I am very tempted to attempt the pumpkin cheesecake recipe I found today. Maybe I will. But who will help me eat such a thing???

5. My growing shoe collection.. ahh, high heels!

6. The bed!! It has nice clean sheets and an electric mattress pad that keeps it nice and warm. In fact, I think it is calling my name right this minute.

Tomorrow: Who Knows?

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Ice cream ?? me too!!!! I actually bought a Klondike bar at Walgreens today and I must say I don't think I have Ever done that. Not since our breaks from service back in 1973.... heheheh seriously though ice cream has been on my mind latley too... (Grandfather)