Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Monday

List! List! Yay!
I knew you wanted another list!
(Please ignore the cleverly disguised fact that I am too lazy to craft coherent paragraphs today, so I am relying on a list instead..)

1. L is home! The hibachi dinner was a success, even though he was so tired that he almost fell into his plate. While he was gone, he backed his 4Runner into a tree, so it is looking a little worse for wear at the moment. Sunday was better for L.. We did a little shopping (new rugs for the bathrooms.. they're soft and they match!!! And a new skirt for me which is cute, cute, CUTE), had lunch at Arizona, and then came home for a very, *ahem* very nice little nap.

2. Did I mention the 4-hour trail ride on Friday? Yeah that was great. And Trigger was quite well behaved.

3. Somebody on ebay thinks it is ridiculous to charge $18 to ship something to Canada. I doubt that this person has ever actually shipping anything that far themselves, or else they'd know that I'm not exactly making money off of that deal. That gives me $2 for a box and the rest goes to Uncle Sam for the postage. Sheesh, some people.

Well that was a short list, huh?
Later: Something More Interesting

2 comments:

The Princess said...

Yes,I must say that some ppl on EBay can be pretty persnickity!! This one lady opened a paypal dispute to get her $ back on a book that cost 2.25, finally I told her I would give her her money back AFTER she sent me the book back, she'll pay at least that to ship it back so f*&K her. She dosen't want it because of a tiny tear in the dustjacket. The book is used for christ sake.Some are in perfect order some are slighly USED hence the title!!!
PPL sometimes... oh well life moves on... At least you don't have to see them and hear there complaint's you can read them at your leisure...;))

o.r.p. said...

Well, I would put up with it if the person were actually BIDDING on the item... but they're not. Just stupid. Meh. Oh well. Bought my wedding shoes on ebay this weekend. I will post a pic on the wedding blog momentarily..
--b