Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's Time for a List..

Here it is, the long awaited Tuesday List:
1. Here are a few more Vegas pics for mah seestor: In front of the Paris Hotel..
And at Caesar's Palace..

2. I am getting an orange tabby kittie from MJ at work! They are 2 weeks old right now, so he or she won't be coming home for a few weeks. But at least my search for a little orange eraser-toed mini-monster is over.

3. Look for an immediate update on the wedding blog..

4. I am ready for my town (P'ville) to be annexed by G'ville. We really don't figure at all in A-Town politics, and it's much closer for us all to go to G'ville for everything we want to do anyway. Why do we have to be part of A-Town when G'ville is a better place to live and work, and lacks the grandstanding, subterfuge, and general BS that A-Town is famous for? Just my two cents.

5. What do you do when you realize that a long time friend is a) not really your friend and b) is not someone you want influencing your life anymore? I guess there isn't so much to do really.. just processing it, I guess. It sucks.

Today.. I am going to see Trigger after work, then it's off to the hacienda to whip up something for dinner and hopefully go to bed early. I am not sleeping as well as I usually do, without L around.

3 comments:

The Princess said...

Love the pics.... I think I have some vegas sticks for the scrapbook, I'll check . Also,as far as ATown... that place has been a gossip pit full of a holes since the beginning of time so don't think to much about it, as for falllen friends... well Live and learn or live and figure it out!!! Some people have to do the same. Don't stress about other people's problems when they don't give a shit about u and urs!! Love you and I will TTY soon.;))

Anonymous said...

A-Town was such a pain. And it smelled.

o.r.p. said...

Yep. Stunk to high heaven, didn't it? ;-)
--b