Thursday, April 26, 2007

Long Day

The work day is finally over, and the party is just beginning. Or something like that.
I have the Alumni club planning committee at my house this evening. I am hardly in the mood to be social, but I suppose there is no choice. I am sure that a half a bottle of cab will help me feel better about it, though.

I rode with Trigger yesterday, and he was a total brat almost the whole time. I have rope burns on my hand from his antics in the round pen, and I had to really get after him on the trail. i think he was just having a bad day.

Meanwhile, I have spent too much money this week already.. but I seem to be having a hard time caring enough to stop. I guess I will start to care when I don't have money to go out to lunch next week. ;-|

Hum. At least it's the weekend.

No comments: