Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ride Em Cowboy

It's been an interesting few days, and I have once again been remiss in posting here. ...Since I am sure that everyone is waiting with bated breath to find out what I am up to! (*insert eye-rolling here).

Seriously, though, it's been pretty cool, despite the fact that the allergies are kicking my butt and without decongestants, I feel like I'm drowning. Thursday evening I went to the marina to see Papa Ridgeback and his neat-o little boat. We ate steaks at The Galley and walked around on the docks. Very very cool.

Yesterday I went on a 4 hour trail ride with a lady from the barn and two of her friends. Trigger behaved himself admirably and we had lots of fun. He is an excellent, excellent horse. L is coming home this evening, but before that, the lady is coming to clean the house (yay). Tonight I am cooking Japanese hibachi style chicken with zucchini and rice.. I even bought sake.

I still haven't heard a word from A. I will cease to be surprised and hurt at some point, I guess. I just haven't reached it yet. I really need to stop thinking of it as "I must not be very good friend material' and start thinking of it as "She must not be the nice person I thought she was." But that's harder than it looks.

Anyway I am sure that no one wants to hear anymore whining about it, so Monster and I are going to put in another load of laundry and finish writing our list for today. :-)

No comments: