Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Stepford Child of the Damned

This, my friends, is terrifying. I found it while looking through some old pictures. SOMEONE (probably my mother) cut this out of the newspaper. Why, I don't know.

This thing just looks evil, from its squinched up little face to its huge, alien eyes, to its gigantic, bulbous head. Yet for a while in the late 70s and early 80s, this sort of thing was considered just so cute! And they all tried to dress their children like this. My mother succeeded most of the time.

*shudder*

Mom probably saved this picture because she and Grandmother planned to paint it on something later... Thank God she didn't. I don't think I could ever have slept as a child knowing that was in the room with me...

2 comments:

The Princess said...

hi,this is Quite frightening...This looks like one of Mom's clippings...She saves some funny stuff but this is scary..I'm posting now so check it out.... heheheh

The Princess said...

Comment my frickin' blogg dammit... nobody else reads it and you don't even comment it...=)JP
seriously though...I don't give a shit if anyone else reads it ...but I do love the commentary regarding my posts...love u Lazor Lips...