Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just Let Me Say..

The Jehovah's Witnesses are some of the most horribly misled people on the face of the planet. So misled that at the word of some ugly hateful old men they've never met, they would cut off their own flesh and blood for no real reason.

The worst is when a decade passes and they learn nothing.

Growing up, we never understood what it meant to have a relationship with the living God. Jesus was talked about a lot, but was never real there. Sad, because I know that I have something they never will.. no matter how many times God tries to speak to any of them, they will never hear him because they are too busy cramming their heads with legalism and falsehood.

ANyway..
I am at my father's house. My sister is violently ill and may or may not make her plane back to Florida today. I'm tired and ready to go home to L and our nice comfy house and our dogs and Monster and Trigger and OMG I am going to cry. LOL

Aside to PR: Thanks for the call the other day. I would gladly have had lunch with you if I had been in town. And unfortunately my phone isn't working up here at the moment, or I'd have already called you back. Thanks, really. :-)

2 comments:

joe hall said...

Aw, gee B, no explanation is ever necessary. Soon as I hung up I remembered you said you were going out of town, and felt like a ninny.

Hopefully you, me L (and Trigger?) can get together sometime this week?

The Princess said...

i here ya honey,... I just posted some pics and a short blog but will add more tomarrow!! Don't forget to call me after you talk to the doc bout MOM. Love ya and drive safe.
Peace and hair grease!!!