Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm a Little Monster..

Ok, Yes, this picture is horribly cute. Despite the hideous couch. I swear... That's got to be the godawful ugliest couch I have ever seen in my life. It was velour too. I had blocked it out of my mind, so that when I first saw the picture, I was open-mouthed with shock... and then I remembered.

In this picture we see that I have taken back my crib from Kimmy's dolls, and then some... Now I'm sitting in their crib. How about them apples?? My hair has also begun its revolt, which you can see more clearly in the next picture:

My mother tried and tried to get my hair to stay slicked back, but it always struggled free, no matter how many barettes she put in it. Notice the 4 or 5 in evidence here, and my hair is still out of control.

I actually remember this. We were on a camping trip in West Virginia and I was picking flowers!! And nobody was yelling at me for it! Yeehaw! I hated that sweater though. It was a hand-me-down from Diane Capps or somebody and Mom always tied the drawstrings too tight.

2 comments:

The Princess said...

Omg the hand me down's from Diane Capps...the utterance of that name stillbrings back horrfic memories of wacked out clothing and one of the greasiest famikly I've ever come across... remember how the dad and diane's hair always seemed to be dripping with grease...
Hey and didn't they find out Mr. Capps was a child molester or something...or not?
And Yes, Mom did tie ur drawstrings to tight...

Anonymous said...

I would link you too, I read your blog almost everyday, but I dont know how to link. I'll have to ask PR how to do it.
FF