Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dresses!

Ok.. here are the results of my dress-trying-on excursion yesterday: The first specimen for your consideration is from David's Bridal. Price: $399 Pros: The price is right, and it's cute. Cons: I don't love it.. and I do look every bit as short as I am in it.
The second is my favorite.. It's at Dimitra Designs, and I can't actually find a picture of it anywhere on the net. This is as close as I could find. Anyway, Price: $602 Pros: It's stunning. I love it. I look like a tall, thin Hollywood star in it. Cons: Are there any?
And last but not least, this gown is by Private Label by G. Price: $958 Pros: It's very sexy, with just a touch of the Victorian. This picture doesn't really do it justice. Cons: The price! And the fact that I like #2 better.

Ok, so tell me what you think...

2 comments:

joe hall said...

Go with #2. Definitely.

The Princess said...

#2 Is Beautiful and 3 is also... nut if you love 2 and the price is right then you must go with that one!!!! I'm running to the post office will be back p[ost and chat in a while... Love ya